Sometimes it’s just too confining to work with the limited handout options in PowerPoint. Wouldn’t it be great to have the flexibility of Word to create handouts?
This option is built into PowerPoint already. From the File menu (2010), click Save & Send (2013-Export, 2007-Publish) and choose Create Handouts. Choose a starting layout. Once it opens in Word, you can make any adjustments you like to the appearance. I choose the lines below the slide option. In Word, enlarge the slide image and widen the lines for more writing space. You can even combine slides on a page where it makes sense.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- PowerPoint: Integrating charts and tables from Excel
- Planning to create a video or automatically advancing slide show from your presentation?
- Creating interactive organization charts in PowerPoint
- Training on a budget: 5 steps to making an online tutorial