Pop open the Format Cells dialog box with all the familiar tabs, like Number, Alignment and Border by using Ctrl+1. This shortcut works on a cell or a single selected word within a cell.
Change the font to Strikethrough with the Ctrl+5 shortcut. This also works on a cell or a single selected word within a cell.
Hide a column without selecting it by hitting Ctrl+0. No need to mouse and click to hide a whole column in a work sheet with this.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- New Excel Pivot Table features: Slicers and Sparklines
- Before you Mail Merge using Excel, make sure your worksheet is in good shape
- One of the most frustrating things when creating a Pivot Table is a value field
- Remove Duplicates: Payoffs and pitfalls