The EEOC has issued new enforcement guidance concerning disparate treatment of workers with caregiving responsibilities—or “family-responsibility discrimination.” The guidelines are designed to help determine whether a particular employment decision is discriminatory. Family-responsibility discrimination is not a new type of discrimination, but rather an application of the existing discrimination laws to a situation that is drawing increasing attention ...
- Keep thorough records of skills-testing processes and results to counter claims of bias
- Rule against document removal supports legit business need
- That's so funny I forgot to laugh! What to do when joking crosses the line
- $1 million settlement ends bias suit at Delano hospital
- High Court rejects university boss's reverse-bias claim