More than three-quarters of employers polled say they hand out certificates and plaques to reward employee accomplishments. Frankly, we’ll trade a plaque for a tasty snack any day.
- Personnel files: Organize your paper trail to minimize legal risks
- Mentioning employees' body odor isn't discriminatory.
- Can we fire someone who is costing us a fortune in workers' comp claims?
- EEOC issues final GINA regulations
- Don't assume casual laborers are contractors—and don't neglect workers' comp insurance