Matt Labrum, football coach at Union High in Roosevelt, Utah, recently suspended his entire team until further notice. Concerned about a variety of off-the-field behavior problems, he simply decided that football was a privilege the young men didn’t deserve; at the same time, he gave them the opportunity to reclaim spots on the team through projects such as community service and character classes.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Employees sound off on the best gift they've received from their employer
- Don't turn the other cheek on workplace bullies
- 6 ways--beyond 'fixing' the employees--to improve productivity
- 9 ways to manage through change: Helping employees handle the stress of tough times