Twice a week, a group of ReadyTalk employees meets at the company’s on-site gym for yoga class. On occasion, staff members enjoy head-and-neck massages, acupuncture and visits from a chiropractor—right at the office.
The Denver company, which delivers audio- and Web-conferencing services to businesses, also offers up to $600 per employee for fitness activities, plus athletic apparel and gear. And it keeps its kitchens stocked with healthy snacks like fruits and vegetables.
CEO Dan King said the firm does “our best to accommodate people’s personal needs so that our employees can bring their best to work every day over the long haul.”
Contact: Bo Bandy of ReadyTalk, (303) 209-1593.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Hiring work-release prisoners? Some aren't covered by FLSA's pay, overtime rules
- Employment law by the numbers: Know which laws you can ignore
- TGI Fridays served with class-action lawsuit
- 6 steps for getting employees on your side during cost cuts