Sheetz execs celebrated the convenience store chain’s placement on a statewide “best companies” list this summer with a rolling party that brought them to all 56 of the organization’s North Carolina locations.
A vice president, a regional director and a handful of other Sheetz executives spent part of their summer on “prize patrol” handing out rewards to employees, took photos and shared snacks with workers.
The executives said the visits let them show their appreciation for employees and help build camaraderie among North Carolina staffers. The company also has stores in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
Contact: Monica Jones of Sheetz, (814) 941-5183.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Wage gap affects women who reach the C-Suite, too
- Equal Pay Act: Erase the sex from your pay grades
- Use contractual limitations to protect company and managers
- The un-COLA: In some states, no inflation leaves a bitter taste in workers' mouths