1. Ambition. They drive forward, clearing a path for followers.
2. Humor. They endear themselves to others by not taking anything too seriously, especially themselves. People need camaraderie to succeed.
3. Vision. Great leaders see and talk about their vision in plain language.
4. Courage. They will knowingly step into harm’s way to help their people or advance the mission.
5. Accountability. Because they have integrity, leaders take responsibility and correct course when their team fails, regardless of who messed up. They fix processes or procedures and make amends.
— Adapted from “10 Traits of Great Leaders (and Their Followers),” Kevin Daum, CEO.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36654/5-characteristics-of-great-leaders "