Workers in these industries face job prospects that grow dimmer each year:
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36642/5-us-industries-that-are-shedding-employees-fast "
- Bank of America cutting back flex, work-at-home positions
- Wage-and-Hour compliance: How to win the numbers game
- Expect suit to follow last-minute MDHR filing
- Dispense employee medical information only to those who truly need to know
- You're justified in firing employee you reasonably believe committed 'Leave fraud'