The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) celebrated Labor Day by unveiling a new mobile phone app that tells employees and unions about their rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
The app also provides contact information for NLRB regional offices and details the process the board uses to run union elections.
The free app works on both iPhones and Android mobile devices. Search for “NLRB Guide” in iTunes or the Google Play store.
Advice: Your employees may decide they want this information. Keep one step ahead by downloading the app yourself and reviewing its contents.
- Update your emergency plan with these online tools
- Whistle-blower lawsuit clock starts on learning of job cut
- Foul play: Can employee sue over offensive odor comments?
- New Calif. wage-and-hour legislation increases employer obligations
- E-Verify again an eligibility verification option for Illinois employers