The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) celebrated Labor Day by unveiling a new mobile phone app that tells employees and unions about their rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
The app also provides contact information for NLRB regional offices and details the process the board uses to run union elections.
The free app works on both iPhones and Android mobile devices. Search for “NLRB Guide” in iTunes or the Google Play store.
Advice: Your employees may decide they want this information. Keep one step ahead by downloading the app yourself and reviewing its contents.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Communicating during tough times: 7 common employee gripes (and how to respond)
- Don't drop your guard just because Illinois court dismisses whistle-blower case
- Know the NLRA: Unionized or not, labor law applies to you
- Employers and SOX retaliation: Prepare for a legal long haul