The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) celebrated Labor Day by unveiling a new mobile phone app that tells employees and unions about their rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
The app also provides contact information for NLRB regional offices and details the process the board uses to run union elections.
The free app works on both iPhones and Android mobile devices. Search for “NLRB Guide” in iTunes or the Google Play store.
Advice: Your employees may decide they want this information. Keep one step ahead by downloading the app yourself and reviewing its contents.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Roofing manager sues after firing following cancer diagnosis
- Title VII doesn't protect employees who complain about discrimination against customers
- Pay stub slip-up costs employer $72,000
- Workers ignoring our time clock rules: Can we dock their pay?