The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) celebrated Labor Day by unveiling a new mobile phone app that tells employees and unions about their rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
The app also provides contact information for NLRB regional offices and details the process the board uses to run union elections.
The free app works on both iPhones and Android mobile devices. Search for “NLRB Guide” in iTunes or the Google Play store.
Advice: Your employees may decide they want this information. Keep one step ahead by downloading the app yourself and reviewing its contents.
- Can we terminate a poor performer who is currently out on FMLA leave?
- Whistle-blowing test: Did employer break law?
- Good records mean you're always prepared for court
- 10 minutes well-spent: Audit your employee bulletin board
- What if we can't set up direct deposit fast enough to deliver final paycheck in time?