The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) celebrated Labor Day by unveiling a new mobile phone app that tells employees and unions about their rights under the National Labor Relations Act.
The app also provides contact information for NLRB regional offices and details the process the board uses to run union elections.
The free app works on both iPhones and Android mobile devices. Search for “NLRB Guide” in iTunes or the Google Play store.
Advice: Your employees may decide they want this information. Keep one step ahead by downloading the app yourself and reviewing its contents.
- What managers need to know about age discrimination
- Warning: Winning in state court doesn't mean you can't be sued in federal court
- How should we handle tip calculations that factor out credit card fees?
- When employee complains about discrimination, be alert for signs bosses are retaliating
- Lead exposure lands Bethlehem companies over $100,000 in fines