The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- ABCs of FMLA: 9 new compliance rules
- When service member returns from active duty, reinstate to job that's truly comparable to old one
- Growing threat: Courts uphold broad interpretation of retaliation
- 8 steps to being an effective witness in court, depositions