The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Workplace confidentiality: Persuade staff to 'think' privacy
- March Madness: Can a morale boost offset the productivity hit?
- Beware new legal threat of accepting 'walk-in' applicants
- Union security clauses are enforceable in Michigan—Non-Dues payer can be fired