The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
- You can discuss absenteeism without violating disability law
- DOL nominee Perez answers Senate questions about ... DOJ
- Remind employees: FMLA doesn't promise reinstatement if leave extends beyond 12 weeks
- Creating drug-free workplace: How to draft a policy, conduct legal tests
- Log for leave requests can save the day