The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36622/lets-go-shopping "
- OSHA suspects underreporting of work injuries; launches new audit program to find true numbers
- Establish zero-tolerance policy on violence and threats--but don't count on backup from courts
- Maternity leave for small employers
- Rely on individual disability accommodations; you won't be targeted for a class action
- Raises to remain flat in '08, but bonuses gain favor