The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Some Sundays off doesn't require giving every Sunday off
- No beards, turbans in Lexus' 'Pursuit of Perfection'
- Retaliation protection extends to employee's family
- Offer legit 'fresh-start' transfer without fear of being punished for retaliation