The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
- Whine not? Tell chronic complainer to just move on when latest allegation proves false
- Goodyear's defense falls flat, inflates employee's wallet
- Hacked! Limiting employer liability for breaches of employee data
- What do you do when the big boss is a harasser?
- Employee miffed about your decision? That's no reason to tolerate insubordination