The one-year delay in the employer play-or-pay provisions of the Affordable Care Act health care reform law has no impact on the individual health insurance exchanges and the health exchanges for small employers, called SHOPs, which open for business this month.
In addition, SHOP application forms for employers and employees are ready for your perusal.
- Barista back as Starbucks settles NLRB complaint
- Can we search employees' work areas while investigating a string of thefts?
- Now that the ADAAA is law, is smoking a protected disability?
- Federal employment law spotlight: FLSA, OSHA, wage discrimination
- One-Size-Fits-All harassment reporting policies don't really fit all