In preparation for the end of the year, download a free worksheet to assist you in filling out your quarterly Form 941.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36614/worksheet-for-fourth-quarter-2013-941-forms "
- Ambiguities cut against employers in vacation pay cases
- IRS provides sample Sec. 83(b) election form
- How long must we retain our payroll records?
- Under PTO policy, must we pay out unused leave upon employee's termination?
- Congress begins debate on paid-leave bill; Obama OKs same-sex benefits for federal workers