This year, the traditional open enrollment season for health benefits coincides with the rollout of massive changes driven by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The law requires employers to inform employees about their coverage options by Oct. 1. Here are seven tips on how to improve your benefits communication during this open enrollment season ...
- Office Gifts: From Weird to Wonderful
- Not-So Silent Night: The 10 Most Obnoxious Holiday Party Goers (and 12 Ways to Avoid Getting Sued)
- Job discrimination in 2013: Fewer complaints to EEOC, but for bigger bucks
- Is it illegal to reject a résumé based on a person's name?
- Show Me the Money! How HR is Responding to 'The Great Health Insurance Giveback'