Certain combinations of foods can work especially harmoniously together and help boost your energy and health.
Health writer Lisa Evans offers a few choice combinations to consider:
- Iron + vitamin C. These can support brain health and boost energy. Iron is better absorbed when mixed with vitamin C, so try dark leafy greens with some fruit.
- Green tea + lemon. Improve your heart health with green tea, and allow your body to absorb the nutrients better with a little vitamin C.
- Vitamin A + healthy fats. Vitamin A, found in carrots, squash and cantaloupe, can boost your immune system, and is best stored in healthy fats from avocado, olive oil and nuts.
- Vitamin D + calcium. Calcium helps strengthen your brain and lets you think better on your feet, but add some vitamin D with eggs and salmon to better absorb those dairy products.
— Adapted from “4 Food Combinations That Will Boost Your Health and Productivity,” Lisa Evans, Entrepreneur.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36598/get-a-healthy-lift-from-food-combos "
- Make sure managers understand: They may be personally liable for racial slurs
- Encourage healthy behavior with wellness reminders
- Leave as a disability accommodation: Are your policies compliant?
- Leadership lesson: Why lead when you can slink away?
- Workers gone wild ... and the legal lessons to be learned