Since March, U.S. employers have added 187,000 full-time workers to their payrolls—and 791,000 part-timers.
That approximately 1:4 ratio of full-time to part-time work is the inverse of the total U.S. employment picture. Just 28.2 million Americans have part-time jobs, while 116.1 million work full time.
- Video résumés failing to catch on: Ahead of their time, or too hot to handle?
- Stop suits with standard job application process
- P&G facility to be staffed with disabled employees
- Subjective hiring criteria are fine--if you can cite a sound business reason
- What's your responsibility under the new Georgia immigration law?