Since March, U.S. employers have added 187,000 full-time workers to their payrolls—and 791,000 part-timers.
That approximately 1:4 ratio of full-time to part-time work is the inverse of the total U.S. employment picture. Just 28.2 million Americans have part-time jobs, while 116.1 million work full time.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36567/part-time-work-on-the-rise "
- Certain you had a good reason for firing? Don't agonize over decision--or fear a bias suit
- Lateral steps aren't always missteps
- Being the only member of a protected class isn't direct evidence of discrimination
- Tell managers: No discrimination for in vitro fertilization
- Can an offer letter create liability?