Since March, U.S. employers have added 187,000 full-time workers to their payrolls—and 791,000 part-timers.
That approximately 1:4 ratio of full-time to part-time work is the inverse of the total U.S. employment picture. Just 28.2 million Americans have part-time jobs, while 116.1 million work full time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Do your pre-Hire tests carry lawsuit risks? New EEOC guidance helps make the call
- Need new equipment? Finance Section 179 assets to the hilt
- USERRA: An Employer's Guide to Military Leave Law
- Leaving managers untrained is 'extraordinary mistake'