Compared to the average worker, that’s how much more the CEOs of America’s largest companies earned last year, according to the AFL-CIO labor union.
Joe Six-Pack pocketed $34,645 in 2012. The average S&P 500 CEO made $12.3 million in total compensation.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- If pieceworker has downtime, you must pay at least minimum wage for those hours
- HR as mobsters: Supreme Court lets workers use organized-Crime law to sue their employers
- The paid leave movement marches on
- NJ Supreme Court says contractors may qualify for whistle-Blower protection