Compared to the average worker, that’s how much more the CEOs of America’s largest companies earned last year, according to the AFL-CIO labor union.
Joe Six-Pack pocketed $34,645 in 2012. The average S&P 500 CEO made $12.3 million in total compensation.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Paying more for unskilled labor? You're not alone
- Benefits mistake creates unemployment comp eligibility
- Can we recoup training costs by withholding pay from an employee's last paycheck?
- 10 minutes well-spent: Audit your employee bulletin board