Compared to the average worker, that’s how much more the CEOs of America’s largest companies earned last year, according to the AFL-CIO labor union.
Joe Six-Pack pocketed $34,645 in 2012. The average S&P 500 CEO made $12.3 million in total compensation.
- Benefits alert: Health insurance exchange notice requirement postponed
- Older worker's pay maxed out? That's not bias
- For new mom with very ill baby, what are our FMLA and unemployment obligations?
- Crackdown looms for misclassifying employees as contractors
- Never retaliate for wage complaint--unless you're prepared to pay big bucks!