Compared to the average worker, that’s how much more the CEOs of America’s largest companies earned last year, according to the AFL-CIO labor union.
Joe Six-Pack pocketed $34,645 in 2012. The average S&P 500 CEO made $12.3 million in total compensation.
- Harassment: State LAD covers outside business relationships, too
- Downside of vacations: Most consider quitting after it
- Misclassification yields million-Dollar settlement for janitors
- Can we cut employee pay to reduce costs?
- Texas Supreme Court affirms employers not responsible for contractor negligence