Sometimes, enjoying your job comes down to how much you enjoy your co-workers. Even the worst job is more tolerable if you get to spend time with good people. And vice versa.
Here are the professions with the best co-workers, according to a nationwide survey of employees conducted by PayScale, a salary research firm:
- Community service and social work
- Architecture and engineering
- Art and media
And now, the professions with the worst co-workers:
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Food preparation
- Manufacturing and production
- Health care.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Yes to Christmas tree and no to menorah does not religious discrimination make
- You have personal liability under FMLA and ERISA
- 'Inclusion' center to help Deloitte redefine diversity
- When bosses hook up with subordinates, sparks may fly … in court