Sometimes, enjoying your job comes down to how much you enjoy your co-workers. Even the worst job is more tolerable if you get to spend time with good people. And vice versa.
Here are the professions with the best co-workers, according to a nationwide survey of employees conducted by PayScale, a salary research firm:
- Community service and social work
- Architecture and engineering
- Art and media
And now, the professions with the worst co-workers:
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Food preparation
- Manufacturing and production
- Health care.
- Verizon workers teach each other via video
- Will 'Bullying Victim' Become The Next Protected Category?
- Does an employee have a right to 'correct' a discipline report that's going into her file?
- Should we now be using the new I-9 Forms to document worker eligibility?
- Lawsuit trend shows need for distracted driving policy