Sometimes, enjoying your job comes down to how much you enjoy your co-workers. Even the worst job is more tolerable if you get to spend time with good people. And vice versa.
Here are the professions with the best co-workers, according to a nationwide survey of employees conducted by PayScale, a salary research firm:
- Community service and social work
- Architecture and engineering
- Art and media
And now, the professions with the worst co-workers:
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Food preparation
- Manufacturing and production
- Health care.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Break-Time Massages Ease Stress, Boost Productivity for $1 a Minute
- Protect against your company's biggest security threat: your employees
- From locker room to boardroom, NFL scandal heightens bullying awareness
- Coping with seriously ill employees and inquisitive co-workers