Sometimes, enjoying your job comes down to how much you enjoy your co-workers. Even the worst job is more tolerable if you get to spend time with good people. And vice versa.
Here are the professions with the best co-workers, according to a nationwide survey of employees conducted by PayScale, a salary research firm:
- Community service and social work
- Architecture and engineering
- Art and media
And now, the professions with the worst co-workers:
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Food preparation
- Manufacturing and production
- Health care.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Is this asking for trouble? Our sick policy requires a doctor's note containing a diagnosis
- HR certification rules to get tougher, starting in 2011
- Punish bosses who don't report harassment
- Federal Overtime Law: 4 Tips For Staying In Compliance