Sometimes, enjoying your job comes down to how much you enjoy your co-workers. Even the worst job is more tolerable if you get to spend time with good people. And vice versa.
Here are the professions with the best co-workers, according to a nationwide survey of employees conducted by PayScale, a salary research firm:
- Community service and social work
- Architecture and engineering
- Art and media
And now, the professions with the worst co-workers:
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Food preparation
- Manufacturing and production
- Health care.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beat discrimination lawsuits by nailing down specific rationale for employment decisions
- Electronic communications in the workplace: FAQs
- Texas Minimum Wage Act
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Does your organization need a 'Chief Mobility Officer'?