"Multiple intelligences" pioneer Howard Gardener says you can use seven levers for persuading other people to latch onto new ideas:
- Reason. Present the idea's pros and cons, including its context and relevance to the situation at hand.
- Research. Back up your reasoning with solid data.
- Resonance. Tailor your idea so that it's meaningful to your audience.
- Redescriptions." Keep your message consistent across all kinds of media formats.
- Resources and rewards. Disseminate your idea, and provide incentives for people to adopt it.
- Real-world events. Use them to bolster your idea, anticipate problems and create new ideas.
- Resistance. Identify and defuse any resistance (conscious or unconscious) to your idea.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36500/push-these-buttons-to-sell-that-idea "