Some jobs are inherently more stressful than others and some positions require careful supervision. Employees with such jobs may feel anxious and under constant scrutiny. That can be an unexpected benefit should an employee claim some form of harassment based on sex, race, disability or other protected membership.
- What Managers Need to Know About the ADA
- Forcing retirement at age 65 lands AFCO in legal hot water
- Try to accommodate employee's religion-- but don't automatically agree if it's a burden
- Remember, you—not employee—choose ADA accommodation
- When sexual harassment accusations fly, investigate and discipline right away