Some jobs are inherently more stressful than others and some positions require careful supervision. Employees with such jobs may feel anxious and under constant scrutiny. That can be an unexpected benefit should an employee claim some form of harassment based on sex, race, disability or other protected membership.
- Goldsboro builder settles bias case with Adventists
- When harassment case is on the line, be ready to prove you did everything you could to stop it
- Employers: 'Keep Out!' Beware overreacting to employees' Facebook, blog postings
- Employee isn't completely reliable? OK to consider that when making promotion decisions
- 7th Circuit won't quash EEOC subpoena in settled case