Many of the job market’s most in-demand positions didn’t even exist 10 years ago. Hiring managers are struggling to onboard enough social media developers and marketers, according to data compiled by the Monster.com Web-based classifieds firm.
Also in demand: registered nurses and truck drivers. Demand for applicants for both jobs is up more than 20% since last year.
Who’s not getting hired? Anyone connected with mortgage lending.
- How to comply with DOT's new workplace drug-testing regulations
- Personnel records: What to store, when to shred ... and 7 laws you must comply with
- Using subjective hiring factors? Make sure you can clearly explain later
- How to break down the HR-supervisor wall
- Do your pre-Hire tests carry lawsuit risks? New EEOC guidance helps make the call