Many of the job market’s most in-demand positions didn’t even exist 10 years ago. Hiring managers are struggling to onboard enough social media developers and marketers, according to data compiled by the Monster.com Web-based classifieds firm.
Also in demand: registered nurses and truck drivers. Demand for applicants for both jobs is up more than 20% since last year.
Who’s not getting hired? Anyone connected with mortgage lending.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DOJ grant to fight employment bias along Mexican border
- When applicants are overqualified
- What do we need to do to hire an H-1B immigrant currently working for another employer?
- Social networking is here to stay; it's time to amend your e-policies