Bring Your Own Device: The practice of allowing employees to freely use their own mobile phones, tablets and laptops to perform work tasks.
One new survey found that Millennial employees consider BYOD a right—not a privilege—that helps them balance their professional and personal lives. Thirty percent said they regularly flout company rules limiting work use of personal tech.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Altering employee time sheets can mean personal liability
- How can we make sure Halloween party costumes don't cross the line?
- Resolving workplace conflict: 8 simple, smart strategies
- Not a matter of style: Factor safety, liability into dress code