Bring Your Own Device: The practice of allowing employees to freely use their own mobile phones, tablets and laptops to perform work tasks.
One new survey found that Millennial employees consider BYOD a right—not a privilege—that helps them balance their professional and personal lives. Thirty percent said they regularly flout company rules limiting work use of personal tech.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Female police officer says drunken male cops treated better
- When sexual harassment accusations fly, investigate and discipline right away
- Unable to work, ineligible for FMLA? You may be able to fire
- Discipline process doesn't have to be 'Right,' just honest