Bring Your Own Device: The practice of allowing employees to freely use their own mobile phones, tablets and laptops to perform work tasks.
One new survey found that Millennial employees consider BYOD a right—not a privilege—that helps them balance their professional and personal lives. Thirty percent said they regularly flout company rules limiting work use of personal tech.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Manager's careless comment on accent shows discrimination under ELCRA
- Giving references: Limiting info is still safest policy
- Master push-backs for subtle put-downs
- Pregnant employee? Make every effort to accommodate temporary restrictions