Bring Your Own Device: The practice of allowing employees to freely use their own mobile phones, tablets and laptops to perform work tasks.
One new survey found that Millennial employees consider BYOD a right—not a privilege—that helps them balance their professional and personal lives. Thirty percent said they regularly flout company rules limiting work use of personal tech.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Private' email? Remind your employee that there's no such thing!
- Be consistent when bending policies to suit elder care needs
- Holiday parties: Don't let best of times become worst of times
- Employee wants transfer to avoid harassment? Be sure to note that she requested it