Bring Your Own Device: The practice of allowing employees to freely use their own mobile phones, tablets and laptops to perform work tasks.
One new survey found that Millennial employees consider BYOD a right—not a privilege—that helps them balance their professional and personal lives. Thirty percent said they regularly flout company rules limiting work use of personal tech.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Automate application system to end failure-to-promote claims
- It's essential to follow AG's rules for disciplining police officers
- Using the Supreme Court's model to prevent employment lawsuits
- Double-check for signs of retaliation whenever workers complain of discrimination