Nationwide, the average employee costs his or her employer more than $29 per hour in pay and benefits. However, there are significant regional variations:
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36414/how-much-does-that-employee-really-cost "
- N.J. targeting firms that misclassify independent contractors
- Cut costs by training staff to improve on-the-job driving
- Check your pay rates! Obvious male/female disparity is probably 'willful' discrimination
- Independent Contractors: Liability Issues
- Are those employees similarly situated? Not if they're acting like free agents