1. What are the best two nationalfirms (in order) according to a survey of other attorneys?
a. Jackson Lewis, Littler Mendelson
b. Ogletree Deakins, Morgan Lewis
c. Littler Mendelson, Seyfarth Shaw
2. The EEOC recently issued a decision that _____ did not discriminate when it chose a 35-year-old over a 71-year-old applicant.
a. The White House
b. Social Security Administration
c. The EEOC itself
3. In narrowing the definition of a “supervisor,” the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision in the Vance case is:
a. Good for employers because it could reduce the risk of lawsuits
b. Bad for employers because it makes the process of defending a lawsuit more expensive
4. Which state accounted for the highest percentage of EEOC claims by employees in 2012?
c. New York
5. Office workers perceive different departments as owning distinctive traits. Which of these pairings is not what the majority of office workers perceive?
a. Most social: Customer service
b. Most attractive: Accounting
c. Smartest: Information technology
Sources: 1. Vault.com Regional Law Rankings; 2. Bloomberg Law; 3. TheHRSpecialist.com; 4. EEOC; 5. CareerBuilder.
Answers: 1. c 2. c 3. a 4. a 5. b (Most attractive: Sales)
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36357/the-hr-iq-test-september-13 "