1. Which two industries, in order, have the highest percentage of employees who’ve taken?
a. Health care, construction
b. Manufacturing, attorneys
c. Casinos, health care
2. This year’s updated version of the main psychiatric diagnosis manual is expected to result in more employees:
b. Claiming ADA-covered disabilities
c. Filing age discrimination suits
3. A federal court confirmed this year that _______ is considered unlawful sexual discrimination.
a. Firing a new mother because she is lactating
b. Firing a pregnant woman
c. Firing the father of a newborn
4. A new study says ______ is the best tool to motivate employees to take action to improve their health.
a. Cash bonuses
b. Co-worker contests
c. Health premium reductions
5. When employers reject candidates based on the person’s social media presence, what is the No. 1 reason why?
b. Provocative or inappropriate photos or info
c. Candidate bad-mouthed previous employer online
Sources: 1. ComPsych Corp. study; 2. The HR Specialist; 3. EEOC v. Houston Funding; 4. WorldatWork survey; 5. CareerBuilder.com survey.
Answers: 1. c 2. b 3. a 4. b 5. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36139/the-hr-iq-test-august-13 "