Employees of Dimension Data Americas have half a dozen ways to develop their skills and further their careers with the Virginia-based tech company.
1. Dimension Data University is an e-learning platform that allows employees to log on when they have time to take skills-development classes in sales techniques, personal and business effectiveness,and , solutions and services, vendor certification and project management skills.
2. Dimension Data University’s mobile application enables employees to learn on the go by using a smartphone or tablet to access videos, podcasts, playbooks and other documents.
3. An interactive career portal lists every position in the company so employees can view recommended career paths and look at detailed requirements and skills for each job.
4. The organization’s leadership development program is a two-week leadership immersion program at Rollins College focused on, managing change, emotional intelligence, ethics, listening and strategy.
5. A leadership forum matches less experienced employees who have shown potential for advancement to leadership roles with mentors who have worked for the organization for a long time.
6. A corporate responsibility program allocates each employee eight hours a year to volunteer in their communities and for the environment. More than 400 employees participated in “Heads, Hearts and Hands” programs in their communities in 2012.
Contact: Jackie Funk of Dimension Data Americas, (571) 203-4006.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36132/dimension-data-employees-have-multiple-choices-for-development "