As long as they don’t smoke, the 600 employees of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital in Baltimore can get free annual physical exams and discounted medical plan premiums.
The hospital, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine, also offers a personal health coach program to help employees and eligible dependents learn to manage chronic health conditions. It connects participants with registered nurses who provide health advice.
Contact: Kathleen R. Lee of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, (410) 578-2681.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beware too much control over contractor! You could be liable for unemployment comp
- Hiring contractors? Let them work for others, too
- Ohio settles with state workers who charged religious bias
- What are your services worth? More than you think