As long as they don’t smoke, the 600 employees of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital in Baltimore can get free annual physical exams and discounted medical plan premiums.
The hospital, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine, also offers a personal health coach program to help employees and eligible dependents learn to manage chronic health conditions. It connects participants with registered nurses who provide health advice.
Contact: Kathleen R. Lee of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, (410) 578-2681.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- OC Register settles independent contractor suit for $22 million
- When salaries differ within job classification, be prepared to offer data explaining why
- How to comply with L.A.'s new minimum wage?
- May we collect 'walkout' shortages from tips?