As long as they don’t smoke, the 600 employees of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital in Baltimore can get free annual physical exams and discounted medical plan premiums.
The hospital, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine, also offers a personal health coach program to help employees and eligible dependents learn to manage chronic health conditions. It connects participants with registered nurses who provide health advice.
Contact: Kathleen R. Lee of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, (410) 578-2681.
- Minnesota agencies settle retirees' age-bias lawsuit
- New law limits double-dipping of severance, unemployment
- OC Register settles independent contractor suit for $22 million
- What can we do? We accidentally overpaid an employee who was out on workers' comp leave
- Can temps clock in using the same procedures as our regular employees?