New research from the Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR) finds that the wage gap between working men and women will not close until the year 2057.
Women earned 77 cents for every dollar earned by men in 2011 (the most recently available data). “We might be living in space by the time women earn the same as men,” said Heidi Hartmann, president of IWPR.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/36116/equal-pay-is-on-the-way-about-45-years-from-now "
- Health insurance under new rules: Will you pay or play?
- FLSA—Not state law—Provides remedy for W&H violations
- Will proposed legislation put us on the financial hook for misclassified employees?
- GAO pokes a stick at Wage & Hour auditors, waking them up for more aggressive OT probes
- Local Ordinances in California