If you believe you’re a top performer at work, you’re not alone. An impossible 90% of managers think they’re among the top 10% of performers in their workplace, according to a BusinessWeek poll of 2,000 managers.
Advice: Realisticand regular feedback can erase this “Lake Wobegon effect” in your workplace.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/3610/study-managers-overrate-their-own-success "
- Your 'so-so' employee is on leave; can you keep his replacement?
- Disabled worker? Don't cave in to staff gripes
- Absent-minded employees: The 4 key steps to get absenteeism under control ... legally
- Cut Out the Age Jokes; Employees Aren't 'Antiques'
- Writing and giving performance reviews: 8 do's and don'ts