If you believe you’re a top performer at work, you’re not alone. An impossible 90% of managers think they’re among the top 10% of performers in their workplace, according to a BusinessWeek poll of 2,000 managers.
Advice: Realisticand regular feedback can erase this “Lake Wobegon effect” in your workplace.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Maybe at least the bagels and coffee are still free?
- NY Education Law gives school employees just one year to sue for discrimination
- Here's more reason to stick to the facts when providing employee references
- Biased pay policies cost school district millions