If you believe you’re a top performer at work, you’re not alone. An impossible 90% of managers think they’re among the top 10% of performers in their workplace, according to a BusinessWeek poll of 2,000 managers.
Advice: Realisticand regular feedback can erase this “Lake Wobegon effect” in your workplace.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/3610/study-managers-overrate-their-own-success "
- Be prepared: 20 'silver bullet ' interview questions you should know how to answer
- Personnel records: What to store, when to shred ... and 7 laws you must comply with
- Raise Doesn't Prove Employee Was Succeeding
- Beware issuing completely negative performance reviews
- HR investigations must go beyond supervisor suggestions