USERRA is intended to minimize the disadvantages to reservists and National Guard troops who need temporary leave from their civilian jobs to serve in the military. The law is intended to encourage noncareer uniformed service so the U.S. military can continue to be staffed by qualified people, while maintaining a balance with the needs of private and public emplo...(register to read more)
- Advice, please: How should we implement our first severance pay packages?
- What are the rules on paying for weekend travel time?
- Additional workers' comp benefits end at initial Social Security benefit age
- OSHA inspector on the way! How to prepare, how to respond
- If you need to discipline, verify facts with several sources