A recentdescribed a talented but frustrating worker as the organization’s “most difficult.” Among many faults, bosses zeroed in on his:
- Failure to submit expense reports
- Refusal to return phone calls
- Tendency to shy away from high-impact operations.
Sound like that guy down the hall from you? We hope not! The employee was international terrorist Moktar Belmoktar, and the criticism appeared in a memo written by the leaders of the North African branch of al-Qaida. Who knew terrorists had expense reports?
- 9th Circuit tackles harassment, retaliation against gay workers
- Does Minnesota require allowing time off for employees to attend school activities?
- Co-workers marry: Can you tell one to resign?
- RIF or no RIF: 8 alternatives to consider before laying off staff
- When hiring, don't overvalue interview skills