Supplemental Health Care, which places nurses, therapists and other health care professionals in temporary jobs, celebrated National Nurses Week in May by rewarding the traveling nurses among its own employees.
The Park City, Utah, employer created “You Bring the Magic” to commemorate National Nurses Day on May 6 and the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing, on May 12.
Nurses at locations throughout the company’s network attended celebrations and received gift cards that varied in value based on the number of hours each nurse worked.
The company’s nurses and other employees are encouraged to refer new hires, and can earn small bonuses for every hour a referred recruit works. Other benefits include an immediately vested 401(k) plan, health coverage and continuing education through courses offered by the firm’s online university.
Contact: Ebony Brooks of Supplemental Health Care, (770) 225-8460.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Texas High Court rules arbitration agreements valid despite changing employment conditions
- Class-Action suit could cost French firm over $300M
- Announcing terminations: What's the smartest way?
- Understand, prepare to follow the new revised FMLA regulations