Technology salaries jumped by 5% last year, more than they have in a decade, according to a compensation survey by Dice, a career site for technology and engineering professionals.
Average annual salaries for tech professionals increased from $81,327 in 2011 to $85,619 last year. At the same time, almost two-thirds of tech pros report they are confident they can find new jobs, even as their current employers are doubling their efforts to retain them.
- FMLA leave doesn't mean you can't discipline
- SoCal fashion company owes $887K in unpaid wages, overtime
- OC Register settles independent contractor suit for $22 million
- Use tip credit for some pay? Beware requiring 'substantial' work that doesn't generate tips
- Nonrenewal of Contract After Whistle-Blowing May Be Illegal