Technology salaries jumped by 5% last year, more than they have in a decade, according to a compensation survey by Dice, a career site for technology and engineering professionals.
Average annual salaries for tech professionals increased from $81,327 in 2011 to $85,619 last year. At the same time, almost two-thirds of tech pros report they are confident they can find new jobs, even as their current employers are doubling their efforts to retain them.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- High Court case could spawn more 401(k) suits
- If pieceworker has downtime, you must pay at least minimum wage for those hours
- Offering disability benefits isn't admitting disability
- If employees are absent the day before or after a holiday, can we withhold their pay?