Technology salaries jumped by 5% last year, more than they have in a decade, according to a compensation survey by Dice, a career site for technology and engineering professionals.
Average annual salaries for tech professionals increased from $81,327 in 2011 to $85,619 last year. At the same time, almost two-thirds of tech pros report they are confident they can find new jobs, even as their current employers are doubling their efforts to retain them.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Settlement deal required resignation? No unemployment benefits for former employee
- You don't have to pay all managers equally unless jobs are substantially similar
- Before stiffing workers, ask: Do I look good in orange?
- Casual atmosphere keeps iProspect employees engaged