Technology salaries jumped by 5% last year, more than they have in a decade, according to a compensation survey by Dice, a career site for technology and engineering professionals.
Average annual salaries for tech professionals increased from $81,327 in 2011 to $85,619 last year. At the same time, almost two-thirds of tech pros report they are confident they can find new jobs, even as their current employers are doubling their efforts to retain them.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Update from Sacramento: 4 new California laws will affect HR
- Cover employee expenses--or prepare for court
- Fiscal cliff averted: New law sets 2013 withholding rates; 'payroll tax holiday' expires
- Marketing firm creates casual culture for staff