OSHA’s website offers timely advice to help employers plan for and respond to the threat of tornadoes and wildfires. The site covers how to develop an emergency plan, and features checklists and links to additional resources.
The focus is on ensuring worker safety, but there’s useful advice here for anyone who might be affected by these natural disasters.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Cut your retaliation risk: Make sure training is open to everyone who's eligible
- Choose the best approach to protect your trade secrets
- Settlement brings soft landing for Mesaba religious bias case
- PHRA and Title VII: No delays allowed when investigating sexual harassment