Q: Does the authorization that appears in Part 4 of Form 941 apply only to the specific form being filed, or to all returns filed during the tax year? We want to determine if this section must be completed on each return, even if none of the information changes.
A: Yes. The information in Part 4 must be complete on every return, even if nothing changes. It’s for taxpayers’ protection.
- FMLA damages are payroll taxable, court rules
- Isn't there a California state program that covers paid family leave?
- Can we prohibit employee from using accrued leave to care for her husband?
- 2013 standard mileage rate increases 1¢, to 56.5¢ per mile
- IRS reclassification program: more questions than answers