FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 11, 2013
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily Offers Free Training Podcast on Time Management and Productivity
Falls Church, Va. — Most people are too busy for all that time-management jazz. They prioritize in their heads, they’ve tried to block out appointments, but emergencies always throw everything off.
“If you spend most of your day putting out fires and feeling like you never get done what you set out to accomplish, you’re not alone,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “Many of our readers cite time management as their biggest day-to-day problem. So in this get-it-done-yesterday world, how do you truly get things done?”
Fortunately, Business Management Daily is offering its training podcast Get Things Done and Control Your Day FREE for a limited time to help professionals take charge of their time, control the chaos and get more out of their days. During this podcast, Kathy Tosoian, a Star Achievement Series Certified Trainer with Office Dynamics, will teach professionals how to go beyond time management to self management. She will ensure that they aren’t just going in circles every day, and help them feel a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment at the end of their days by focusing on tasks of value.
With Get Things Done and Control Your Day, professionals will learn:
- Keys to successfully managing their workloads
- How to make productive choices in their work and personal lives
- Why time management is important
- How to go from overloaded to organized
- Mastering personal productivity
- Shortcuts they can use every day
- How to get technology to work for them, not against them
“This podcast will teach you the secrets to time management so you can increase your productivity, stay competitive and get more out of your life,” Hall explains.
Discover how to take control of your day, work smart, focus and be highly productive — download Get Things Done and Control Your Day now! This training podcast is only available through Sunday, June 30.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. Join our LinkedIn group, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Career-building webinar April 25 in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will sharpen professionals' writing skills
- Business alert: Top 3 employer mistakes and how to avoid them
- Googling a job candidate? Beware these legal pitfalls
- What's Steve Jobs' Secret?
- Free report on FMLA helps organizations prevent intermittent leave abuse and avoid lawsuits