Annual or quarterly statements for 401(k) and 403(b) retirement funds could soon include graphs showing how much monthly income employees can expect to receive from their investments. The Department of Labor has proposed requiring the “lifetime income illustrations.”
Find details on the plan in "Making a Lifetime of Savings Last."
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we recover the cost of a former employee's laptop by withholding from his final paycheck?
- Lessons from the courts: No tax safety in numbers
- 5 attributes to look for in an employee assistance program
- Large companies flock to high-deductible plans