Of course you have an anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policy. You make sure employees know about it. You even make it easy for employees to use the policy. But all that can be for naught if you’re unable to track those complaints.
- Beware expanding EEOC investigation after employee complains about discrimination
- Independent Contractors: Liability Issues
- Steamed at Maxwell House, employee wins reinstatement
- Springfield to pay officer $150,000 for ongoing discrimination
- Make sure job descriptions, handbook include reasonable work expectations