1. Gmail Offline allows you to disconnect from the Internet so you can focus on your inbox.
2. Smartr Inbox for Gmail shows social media accounts of the people who email you, so you know the latest about them as you reply.
3. Google Tasks is built into Gmail and Google Calendar, but this extension makes it more accessible and easy to use.
4. Grammarly Lite checks spelling and grammar as you write.
5. Email this page (by Google) lets you quickly email a website or highlighted portion to someone.
— Adapted from “100 Chrome Extensions that You Should Install,” Trevor Dobrygoski, Lifehack.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/35710/5-google-chrome-extensions-that-accelerate-productivity "