Rodney Sampson, co-founder and former CEO of Streaming Faith and its parent company, the Christian-media giant Multicast Media Technologies, has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the company allegingand race discrimination.
The lawsuit, filed in Fulton County Superior Court, alleges Sampson created the faith-based technology concept central to the company’s success. He claims co-founders Louis Schwartz and Ronald Rice ousted him because he confronted them over a deal they were brokering in 2002 to market pornography. After that meeting, Sampson says, the two conspired to terminate and defamed him, costing him other job opportunities.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Make it easy to know status of promotion process
- OSHA wants employer input on chemical exposure levels
- Negotiating union contracts: Seek attorney's help when drafting arbitration clause
- Must we rehire strikers when labor dispute ends? We may want to keep replacement workers