St. Louis, Mo.-based Buffett Senior Healthcare is saving time on candidate searches and interviewing by offering former applicants who received job offers but turned them down a chance to accept those positions now.
The organization is reaching out to the most highly qualified of their former applicants as it tries to fill jobs during a growth spurt.
Through a media campaign, the organization is experimenting with encouraging candidates who were previously offered positions to contact the BSH interviewer they worked with the first time around about new opportunities. Some qualified sales andapplicants will get immediate job offers.
Depending on the results, the organization may make the practice a permanent one, company execs said.
Contact: Public relations staff at Buffett Senior Healthcare Corporation, (800) 347-9848.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Will we run into legal trouble if we commit to hiring only 'careful' workers?
- Avoid bias against newest 'protected class'--the unemployed
- RIF justifications need only be 'Reasonable' to stand up
- 365-day virtual job fair aims to attract veterans