Women earn an average of $44,400 annually, compared to $68,300 for men, according to a study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists.
Researchers blamed much of the gap on women’s under-representation in the highest-paying jobs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- States, localities raising minimum wages as Fed efforts stall
- Deferred-Comp plans must comply with new rules starting Jan. 1
- Are we allowed to do anything that limits political expression at work?
- Resist the temptation to misclassify employees as contractors