Women earn an average of $44,400 annually, compared to $68,300 for men, according to a study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists.
Researchers blamed much of the gap on women’s under-representation in the highest-paying jobs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Length of Job Doesn't Figure in Contractor Status
- Normal commute isn't covered by workers' comp
- Can we recover the cost of a former employee's laptop by withholding from his final paycheck?
- Smarter firing leads to fewer unemployment payouts