Women earn an average of $44,400 annually, compared to $68,300 for men, according to a study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists.
Researchers blamed much of the gap on women’s under-representation in the highest-paying jobs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Travel, commuting time: When must employers pay?
- Calif. rule on paying for time spent on security checks more generous than federal law
- Timeshare company to pay $868,000 in back wages
- One way to avoid unemployment liability: Offer time off for medical problems