Women earn an average of $44,400 annually, compared to $68,300 for men, according to a study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists.
Researchers blamed much of the gap on women’s under-representation in the highest-paying jobs.
- Solidify an independent contractor's status by proving he turned down employee job offer
- Obama orders target pay for contractors' employees
- Texas water company to pay $597,000 for FLSA violations
- Benefits: 2014 tax code favors car commuting over mass transit
- Put your ACA expertise to use during open enrollment