Women earn an average of $44,400 annually, compared to $68,300 for men, according to a study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists.
Researchers blamed much of the gap on women’s under-representation in the highest-paying jobs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- HR's New Year's resolutions: The top 10 to-do's in 2010
- Can we deduct wages to cover unpaid-for employee purchases following termination?
- Benefits alert: Health insurance exchange notice requirement postponed
- FICA wage base increases to $118,500 for 2015