1. In 2000, 81.8% of employees who were offered health insurance through their jobs enrolled. A decade later, that percentage was:
a. Up to 84.3%
b. The same at 81.8%
c. Down to 76.3%
2. OSHA last month directed its auditors to take extra steps during inspections to make sure employers are adequately protecting:
a. Teen workers
b. Independent contractors
c. Temporary workers
3. A recent CareerBuilder survey reports that 15% of U.S. workers say they:
a. Could easily win a lawsuit against their employer
b. Never leave their desks during the day
c. Would like to see their boss get fired
4. Which of these rude behaviors do HR professionals say is most common in their workplaces?
b. Kitchen sloppiness
c. Too few “thank yous”
5. What do CFOs say is their greatest staffing concern for the next 12 months?
a. Retaining valuable employees
b. Maintaining staff productivity
c. Recruiting new top performers
6.is committed at a higher rate against:
a. Private-sector employees
b. Public-sector employees
c. Both equally
Sources: 1. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation study; 2. OSHA; 3. CareerBuilder.com survey; 4. TheHRSpecialist.com poll; 5. Robert Half Accounting survey; 6. U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics.
Answers: 1. c 2. c 3. b 4. b 5. a 6. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/35572/the-hr-iq-test-june-13 "