Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DHL will deliver $200K for national-origin discrimination
- MDHS, state retirees settle age bias complaint
- When transition looms, note employee interest in staying on
- As a religious institution, are we insulated from discrimination liability?