Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- Beware influence of biased supervisor when making termination decisions
- Same offense, different discipline: Show why harsher punishment was warranted
- When an abusive supervisor is equally intolerable to everyone, is it harassment?
- After Supreme Court decision, what you must do to prevent retaliation
- When employee complains about discrimination, be alert for signs bosses are retaliating