Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The disappearing executive and his disappearing back trouble
- Make sure you fairly distribute dangerous assignments
- Racial remarks? Respond quickly and forcefully
- Document discipline investigation steps to show sincerity, lack of discrimination