Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- Warn hiring committee: Never discuss decision-making process with candidates
- Disability bias charges up 64% since 2000
- You can't force employee to use paid time if on disability
- You must try to prevent co-worker harassment--but you're not expected to be clairvoyant
- Must we pay workers who have been suspended?