Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Violence on the job? OK to base punishment on job classification and severity of offense
- EEOC sues sheet metal contractor for sex bias
- Don't worry a somewhat negative performance review will cost you a lawsuit
- Control what you can: You can't stop all hostility