Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Just having a condition doesn't confer ADA protection
- Co-worker's single slur isn't enough to justify lawsuit
- Did everything employee asked and still got sued? You may get attorneys' fees
- Statements about race may trigger reverse discrimination