Two bills introduced in the House and Senate would ban employment discrimination against gay and transgender employees and expand their.
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act would prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. TheInclusion Act would allow employees to take to care for a same-sex spouse or partner.
Few congressional observers expect the bills to pass.
- Demand immediate stop to demeaning language
- Retaliation doesn't have to be part of original complaint.
- Worker settled case? Beware providing bad references that could lead to retaliation claims
- Rating system for job reassignments has to be scored fairly
- Can you land in trouble for trying to stop harassment? Yes