Help your employees jumpstart their retirement savings by pointing them toward a new planning toolkit prepared by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
Savings Fitness: A Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future features worksheets to help new to mid-career workers manage their financial lives, including identifying short- and long-term goals, building a budget, tracking debt and determining a target retirement saving rate.
Advice: Consider providing copies to all employees. Download the toolkit free on the DOL's website.
- Dress-code basics for managers
- 'Nonterritorial' workplace allows maximum employee choice
- FMLA leave spikes before weekends, holidays? Investigate suspected abuse, fire if warranted
- Guess again: You can't avoid liability by ignoring pay discrimination complaints
- The new HR toolkit: Resources you need for tough times