Help your employees jumpstart their retirement savings by pointing them toward a new planning toolkit prepared by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
Savings Fitness: A Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future features worksheets to help new to mid-career workers manage their financial lives, including identifying short- and long-term goals, building a budget, tracking debt and determining a target retirement saving rate.
Advice: Consider providing copies to all employees. Download the toolkit free on the DOL's website.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/35471/feds-offer-free-toolkit-to-help-employees-plan-for-retirement "
- What's an employer's responsibility to provide notification of a data security breach?
- During union drive, don't unfairly target pro-Union employees
- Flying pocketknife cuts into heart of employer's policy
- Discipline 'protected' employee—but document why you treated similar offenses differently
- Workplace genetic testing raises discrimination concerns