Help your employees jumpstart their retirement savings by pointing them toward a new planning toolkit prepared by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
Savings Fitness: A Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future features worksheets to help new to mid-career workers manage their financial lives, including identifying short- and long-term goals, building a budget, tracking debt and determining a target retirement saving rate.
Advice: Consider providing copies to all employees. Download the toolkit free on the DOL's website.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employee or supervisor? Classification affects union eligibility
- Relocation incentives, Global flex-work, Entry-level retention
- HR decision doesn't have to be perfect—Just honest
- Court limits reach of obscure bias law: Discrimination case must stay in state court