FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 7, 2013
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily Offers Free Video on Creating Effective Charts and Graphs With Excel
Falls Church, Va. — Microsoft Excel is known as the dominant producer of spreadsheets. It’s used by organizations throughout the world. Creating charts and graphs in Excel is the best way to communicate complex statistics. But does the process seem more complex than the data?
This Microsoft program doesn’t have to be such a frustrating application. Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel will teach you the secrets the experts use to quickly create professional and effective charts and graphs with Excel in the video recording Creating Excel Charts & Graphs. Business Management Daily is offering this video for FREE throughout May to help professionals improve their Excel skills. Not only will Melissa show you the "how to" but also the "why" of different chart and graph types and techniques, as well as what tools are available.
“You know the power Excel wields, but it sure would make your life easier if you knew all the tricks the pros use to take it to the next level,” Esquibel says. “That’s why we’ve created this video for Excel users who want to reap every benefit they can from creating charts and graphs with this powerful computer program.”
During Creating Excel Charts & Graphs, you'll learn:
- The right way to quickly create charts
- Labels, legends and axis formatting
- How to modify colors, fonts and other visual effects
- Advanced charting techniques — secondary axis, 3D pie chart tools, trend lines and templates
- And much more!
“Once you learn a few tips and tricks, creating meaningful, flexible and interactive Microsoft Excel charts and graphs will be a breeze,” Esquibel says.
Don't leave the task to the office Excel pro or forgo it altogether. This video recording will give you the secrets to quickly create Excel charts and graphs and take your Excel skill set to the next level — download Creating Excel Charts & Graphs now!
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. Join our LinkedIn group, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Business Management Daily's editors choose their top 5 favorite schools that offer HR programs
- Free special report offers effective team-building ideas for managers
- Office Communication Toolkit: The best managers are the best listeners
- Free report offers beneficial techniques for improving office organization
- Business alert: How to make the transformation from admin to executive assistant