Gone are the days of needing to write notes on easily destroyed scraps of paper that clutter your desk. Instead, try one of these note-taking applications, Verne Kopytoff writes.
- Evernote. With 50 million users, online availability and on iOS and Android devices, it’s the most popular note-taking app. Evernote allows you to organize, search and share your text, audio and photo notes.
- Simplenote. Similar to Evernote, it’s available only on iOS devices and the web.
- Notability. Available only as an iPad app, Notability is great for creative types. You can highlight, draw pictures and add notes to your Notability documents.
- Catch. It’s available online as well as on iOS and Android devices and covers all the basic functions the other apps do.
- Keep. This is Google’s new note-taking app. It’s still very basic and may or may not become a worthy competitor.
— Adapted from “5 apps to track your every idea,” Verne Kopytoff, Fortune magazine at CNNMoney.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/35434/time-to-trade-in-your-sticky-notes "