The only true measure of your success is how happy you are, says sales expert Geoffrey James, who offers six simple habits that can help you be happier.
- Expect the best. Life usually lives up to your expectations, so set them high by making your first thought each morning something positive.
- Plan and prioritize. Instead of stressing over all you need to get done, make sure you do one thing first each day that will move you closer to your highest goal and purpose in life.
- Give everyone you meet a gift. It could be as simple as a friendly nod, smile or kind word.
- Assume others have good intentions. When you assume the opposite, you just add extra misery to your life and isolate yourself.
- Don’t stress what you can’t control. Do what you can and don’t worry about the rest.
- Be grateful. Just before you go to bed, write down one great thing that happened to you during the day.
— Adapted from “9 Daily Habits That Will Make You Happier,” Geoffrey James, Inc.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/35210/want-to-be-happier-6-habits-to-adopt "