For Apple device users, the Mailbox for iOS application is a great new way to manage your email, says Emmanuel Banks.
Basically, it turns your email into an efficient to-do list that helps you boost your productivity. Here’s how:
- Three simple tabs. The first is for email you want to deal with later as a task. The second is for new messages and those you need to deal with now. The third is for messages you’re finished with.
- Lists. You can create lists of email messages to categorize them.
- Snooze. Hitting the “snooze” on messages lets you choose when you want them to pop back up so you can deal with them.
— Adapted from “Mailbox Review: The Best Email Client Ever,” Emmanuel Banks, Lifehack.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- What are people thinking? 3 survey tools
- Productivity secrets from the tech pros
- Have you ever tried to explain a problem to your help desk and just know that you're not being understood?
- Interview candidates online? Yes, but use caution