MessageMe, the new messaging app available from iTunes store and Google Play, has taken off like wildfire, attracting 1 million users in its first week. So what’s it about? You can add “doodles” to messages, pull images from Google, music from iTunes and videos from YouTube, reports TechHive.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Have you ever tried to explain a problem to your help desk and just know that you're not being understood?
- 9 strategies for unleashing employees' creativity
- Qool app syncs Windows 8 devices
- Check your web policies: NLRB looks at employee Facebook posts