After the recent death of a 21-year-old temporary worker on his first day at a Bacardi Bottling plant, OSHA issued a public warning, reminding that “employers must train all employees, including temporary workers, on the hazards specific to that workplace, before they start.”
OSHA fined Bacardi $192,000 for the safety violations that led to the death.
- EEOC asks: Is Hernando County a hotbed of age discrimination?
- You don't have to create employee's 'perfect' job when accommodating disability
- Employee is covered under ADA if you perceive him to be disabled
- Employment law features in Toledo courtroom drama
- Sometimes, employees just need thick skins—co-worker snubs aren't retaliation